31/03/2014

Team X Eclipse DC

Hello there, over the past 3 years since completing this project & graduating I have been working with my dance company Eclipse DC on various projects including performance pieces, & most recently on a short video. The inspiration for this came in the form of popular musical films such as West Side Story & Grease, but with a slight modern edge. This is the first of a few projects we are working on at the moment, so please stay tuned.


I would like to thank the members of Eclipse DC for their hard work and patience during the choreographic and filming processes as this was done in a relatively short amount of time. I would also like to thank Chloe B-S for her assistance in shooting, as it's quite tricky for myself being both behind & in front of the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment